Saturday, February 18, 2012

This feeling of emptiness

Have you ever had this feeling? This feeling of a certain heaviness in your heart that you can't explain, and the feeling that slowly eating you up.. every piece of you? I guess, some of you had. Lately, with no reasons at all I suddenly succumb to this feeling. It's like shattering me down. I know this is not what I supposed to feel but I can't help it. There's really something missing. I just sometimes feel like a jigsaw puzzle needing my missing piece. This missing piece who can make me feel like I'm special. Who I can talk about anything, who says I love you and mean it, who will kiss me in the rain, sunshine, and in the snow, who calls unexpectedly, who will have inside jokes with me and remember each one, who can tell me his problems and let me help him, who writes me love letter, who saves his genuine, big smile for me, a boy with deep eyes that can see through faces  into depths, who gives me his t-shirt to change into and not expect to get it back, who knows my favorite color, song, car, and perfume, who will call me by my first name, second and last. A boy who will kiss me and tell me I'm pretty, a boy who will let me cry to him and squeeze my hips just right, who surprises me and plays with my hair. A boy who smells like he just stepped out of the shower, who wears cologne that i can subtly smell when I'm leaning on his shoulder, who tells me i have a nice laugh and a smile that lights up the whole room and simple be mine to hold,  who would hold my hand in line at the mall. I want a boy who will sing to me at random moments. Someone who is goofy and romantic. Someone who'd bet kisses that he could beat me at video games and then let me win, a guy who will lay on a blanket with me to count stars, and take the silliest pictures of each other but mostly, someone who would never Break my heart. He would just simply make me feel so complete in every way. Well, if ever this happens, I couldn't ask for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment